If you boat at night, or even if you think you’d like to someday, then you need M-Series: FLIR’s new,
premium thermal night vision system.
FLIR thermal imagers let you see clearly in total darkness, using the latest technologies available.
In fact, they’re the best commercial maritime thermal night vision systems you can fi nd outside of the
Pentagon. It’s no wonder, coming from the world leader in commercial thermal imaging systems – FLIR.
M-Series cameras feature:
• Clearer, most detailed thermal imagery – M-Series cameras deliver up to four-times the resolution
of other systems, giving you clear, sharp images with detail you never thought possible in such an
affordable thermal night vision system.
• More than double the detection range – The new M-series systems use the latest generation
of thermal imagers from FLIR. Featuring the highest sensitivity, and more than double the range
performance of current systems, M-Series cameras let you see more – and see farther – even in the
dead of night. M-Series systems are offered with either standard resolution or high resolution thermal
Mid-Shore Electronics is a FLIR factory trained installer and technician of F.L.I.R. Products.
• Lowlight TV camera – Provides enhanced navigational abilities during twilight hours, when operating
along intracoastal waterways, and near harbor entrances. Anywhere you can see a little, the lowlight
camera will help you see more.
• Color on-screen symbology – Part of FLIR’s exclusive Accu-Point control and display technology,
M-Series cameras have detailed, 3D color on-screen symbology that gives you instant access to system
status, position, and confi guration.
For additional technical information, or to see a demonstration of this revolutionary new system,
contact Mid-Shore Electronics today. You can also visit www.fl ir.com to watch product videos and see how
thermal imaging can keep you on the water, night and day.
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
- Heated LCD screen – Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable “hot key” for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system’s performance for specific situations – Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the gimbal to pre-defined position with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system’s easy Ethernet connectivity.